AOL Sign In
AOL Sign In Account is a simple to use and smart way to communicate over the internet by means of a web-based messaging service. It is an ultimate solution for users looking for a fast, reliable and fully secure messaging option. Above all, you can easily set up and access this free of cost account.
Create Aol Account
- In the very first place, you must open a Web Browser that you commonly use. For instance, Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Safari etc.
- Thereafter, launch the official website for AOL Sign In Account. For this, you should first locate the Address Bar on your Browser. In other words, look at the very top of this window for a long text bar running across it. Then, type in “aol.com” correctly in this Address Bar. After that, press the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- Consequently, it will open the required webpage to create AOL Sign In Account. Now, you should look at the top right-hand side of this window. Here, you will notice a “Login/ Join” tab with a Profile icon. Hence, click on it to access the AOL Sign In window.
- The following window allows you to log in to an existing account or create a new one. As such, locate the “Create An Account” button. You will find it around the very bottom of this window beneath the “Next” button. As such, click on it and go to the account creation webpage.
- The subsequent window provides a form to fill in with your Profile Information. As such, enter the required details accurately in the respective text fields as mentioned below.
- To begin with, you must provide your Complete Name.
- After that, type in a unique “Username” that you want to create for this account. Besides that, you will be using it as your Email Address in order to access your AOL Sign In Account.
- Subsequently, type in a unique and strong “Password” that you want to link to this account for securing it. You must follow the specified criteria in setting up the Password. In other words, it must include alphabets (lower and upper case), numerical and special characters in a unique combination.
- Thereafter, re-type this “Password” in order to confirm it.
- Then, click on the drop-down menu box to set your Date Of Birth.
- Along with that, you should select your “Gender”.
- Besides that, enter your Postal Zip Code. This will give you access to Weather and Local Stories on your Homepage.
- After that, click on the “Security Question” drop-down menu box. Then, select any one of the available options.
- Thereafter, type in an appropriate “Answer” for the selected “Security Question”.
- Now, enter a working Mobile Number correctly. This will assist you to access your Account in case of any Login issues. However, you can also skip this detail as it is optional.
- In addition to that, you must complete the two-factor verification process. For this, provide an alternate Email Address.
- After providing all the details, make sure to check the same to avoid any mistake.
- Finally, click on the “Sign Up” button. As such, it will set up your AOL Sign In Account.
- After that, you will get a Verification Email on Alternate Email Address provided above.
- Now, it requires you to verify this Alternate Email Address. As such, log in to your Email Account. Then, open the Verification Email received from AOL Mail. Subsequently, complete the Account Creation process by clicking on the Verification Link.
AOL Sign In Process
- Begin the “AOL Sign In” process by launching an Internet Browser that you commonly use. For instance, Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Safari etc.
- After that, open the official website for AOL Sign In. To put it differently, type in “aol.com” in the Address Bar of your Browser. For this, use the long text bar at the very top of your “Browser” window. Thereafter, hit the “Enter” key.
- Now, go to the top right-hand corner of this webpage. Here, you will notice a “Login/Join” tab with Profile icon. As such, click on the same and go to the AOL Sign In window.
- The following window requires you to provide your “Username” or “Email Address” with which you created your AOL Sign In Account. Hence, enter the same correctly. Another key point to remember is that it must be in lower case without any spaces.
- Thereafter, click on the “Next” tab.
- Subsequently, it will prompt you to enter your “Password” associated with this account. Hence, type in the same accurately. Once again, make sure it is entered correctly without any typing errors.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” button and complete the AOL Sign In process.